1 Global warming
- [Cook] Arguments from global warming skeptics
- [curv3ball] Nominee for the Old Gregg Easterbrook Award for Excellence in Science Punditry
- [Grandia] Top 5 climate “skeptic” red herrings
- [Hoofnagle] Cranks cry persecution, Nisbet listens
- [Jones] Interview with Martin Durkin: Parts 1, 2
- [Keane; Howarth] There is no evidence of human-induced financial crisis
- [Lambert] Should you get your science from the IPCC or the Bible?
- [Martin] Corporate-sponsored disinformation: Exposing the “grassroots” campaign against climate science
- [Oreskes] You CAN argue with the facts
- [Tobis] Nature is Not a Budget Item
- Short stories!
2 Blogosphere randomness
- [Nearing] Tit Jokes?! From the Hudson Institute?!
- [Russo] The McCain-Palin mob in StrongsVille, Ohio